Saturday, December 09, 2006

Phuket Paradise

HOLA!!

Just got back from my annual Phuket trip yep.. This time round with the company of my imp. No doubt, my favourite campanion for trips with never ending topics to talk, near heat stroke sun tanning, realxing swims and nuaings..

here you are..

All ready Posted by Picasa


All looking forward to the getaway Posted by Picasa


The familiar settings.. back to Holiday Inn Phuket Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


How much should I eat?? Posted by Picasa


Heh heh.. here goes!! FOOD!! FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!! Posted by Picasa


Eat my LEG!! Posted by Picasa


You want some SINGHA?? Posted by Picasa


Malibu Pineapple is still the best.. Posted by Picasa


Barbecued intestines!! Yummyyyyyyyy Posted by Picasa


sssssnacks Posted by Picasa


Adding to the collection ;) Posted by Picasa


Not forgetting the kids.. Byebyeeeee Posted by Picasa


=) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home