Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fusion

HOLA!!!

Have got number of things to update here man… It’s been sometime since the last entry.. I was just browsing the blogs of my buddies, and also realize the hectic period they are all going through..

Here goes..

Lesson Number 1: Empathize and being uptight on urgent matters
Let me just start with something unfortunate.. Just as I was about to start my running regime in preparation for the SC marathon, my old friend “piles” came back to look for me.. This time round was like it’s the most serious of all times that I’ve got. It Bled.. Yes.. BLED.. Just like all women who see blood stains every month, just that I am without pads.. Damn disgusting and now I empathized with all holy female!! And worst thing is Aussie doesn’t sell the medication that I take!!! Thanks to Bobby that sent me the medicine.. That saved my life la.. Just in time.. =)

Lesson umber 2: I AM POSSIBLE
I just finished a hell of a week and with all the assignment datelines flying across my head, mid semester exams one after another. On top of all, the normal classes still on going… seh… Well.. This is when all served NS would have said: “Everything is possible, I AM POSSIBLE!!” Sometimes, we just have to adapt ourselves to the environment don’t we?? Everything is manageable and I still have time to do things I want to..

Lesson Number 3: “Learning vehicle”
Many things sure happened in this period, friends have been feeling ups and downs.. Which inevitably would have affected me too.. Unfortunate stuffs do often happen, and when they happen, it always serves as a learning vehicle to us. Like what I’ve been telling my trainees. Everyone of us is a learning vehicle to everyone else. When a “learning vehicle” experiences some things, everyone of us will hope onto this vehicle and bring us through. Of course, the “learning vehicle” will be going through a hard time; it is up to the “passengers” to cheer him/her on. Most importantly, the “passenger” will learn from the experiences and reflect on it. It will be too late when the same kind of mishap happen to you and you cry over it for not learning previously.

Lesson Number 4: Not going into corners in high speed
One fine day, I was driving to school along my favourite “Aussie Mt Akin” route.. It’s the last S-curve and I decided to make a stupid decision. Not dropping gear earlier and reducing speed. In the end, my tyres cannot take it at the corner and skidded.. Tried counter steering, and den “siam-ed” the head-on lamppost, but then left tyre still hit the curb and bursted… Sians… Axle bent, alignment gone.. and so…

(I decided to push Celica into the Brissie river)

BYEBYE Posted by Picasa


And then.. the new-born bad boy.. UFO (U F*CK OFF)

0-100km/h is mind blowing
Handling is excellent
The “chopper” roar is her identity. =)

UFO Posted by Picasa


The Black Boys Posted by Picasa



Initiation @ the Fridays’ by the Bad Boys Inc.

Great great night.. Enjoyable but no pictures.. I hope.. I puked like nobody business.. I dranked without controlling. I knew I need not hold back, simply because of the company I’m with. They rock big time..!!

Sometimes, we just wonder how did we actually crawled through tough times.. Weathering all odds against you.. Well, the company you have and support you get says it all.. When you are mugging like hell in sch, cold and disturbed by irritating debiting and crediting, what is going to perk me?? Some home-cooked dinner did. The details that goes down to what kind of meat to use, the attempt to create multiple flavour, the smile you put on when I see you at the door.. Can’t even match the Blitz Blow Off valve!!

Genki!! Genki!! Genki!!

Talking about bad karma, exactly 1 month later, it’s Charmayne’s turn to smell my puke!!

Not getting enough of you..  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home